Search All

Loading

Friendship is a network : Friendship SMS

Frndshp is a network that needs no recharge, no roaming, no activation & no signal problem..
Just make sure u dont switch off ur heart :-)

Tell 1 thing in me that u want to change & to change it wat advice u'd give me??
Plz reply! :-)

UNERASABLE MOMENTS OF LIFE-
Giving sum1 a hug wen u need it d most urself..
Fighting back d tears in ur eyes just to wipe off someone else's.. :-)


Life is not abt a handsome guy/ beautiful girl by ur side, but abt a kamina frd..
Its not abt NOKIA N-SERIES, but abt d last battery present wen u hav to say sumthing spcl to sumbody!
Its not abt 10hrs of work, but abt d 15mins break!
Its not abt wishing a frnd on b'day but abt listening all aalis 4 forgetting it!
Life is all abt d small moments u live daily..
The more u enjoy life, d more life givs u reasons to enjoy!
So enjoy every moment to d fullest!!! :-)


SOME NICE LINES-
Wen I was sure of losing, I won!
Wen I need ppl d most, they left me!
Wen I learnt to dry my tears, I found a shoulder to cry on!
Wen I became busy, I found frnds!
Wen I mastered in hating, sum1 started luving me!
Wen after waiting for dawn, I fell asleep, d Sun came out..
THATS LIFE! SIMPLY UNPREDICTABLE!!

&&

Heartbeats r countless,
Spirits r ageless,
Dreams r endless,
Memories r timeless,
&
a frd like u is useless!!
OOPS!
Sorry yaar! I mean Priceless.. :-)


Sweet fruits r nice to eat,
Sweet words r easy to say,
But sweet ppl r hard to find..


Relationship is like a violin..
Music may stop now & then but strings r attached forever..
So if u b in touch or not.. U r always remembered :-)
&&

Frdshp is like needle of a clock-
Though we're not able to meet & even if we meet its for a few seconds..
But still we always stay connected.. :-)


U cant hold destiny,
U cant hold time..
U cant hold heartbeats,
U cant hold life..
But u can hold 1 thing &
Thats ur sweet nature..
So hold it forever.. :-)

You May Also Like


Subscribe To Get Latest SMS in Mail

Next Wallpapers Home