Search All

Loading

Love SMS-You make me happy


Love SMS Romantic SMS Romantic SMS Love SMS

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.
*****
When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead look beside you I'll always be there 4 you.
*****

Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.
*****
Hearts could only luv 4 a while u can put many relations in a file, u can make a desert from the Nile, but u can’t stop my smile when I c ur name on my phone.
*****
If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted in each other’s arms.
*****

You May Also Like


Subscribe To Get Latest SMS in Mail

Previous Wallpapers Next Wallpapers Home